I will share a very simple pasta. Quick to make, delicious and very light: pasta with zucchini and chili garlic oil.
Celebration and a pasta with zucchini and chili garlic oilâ¦
- 3 oz. pasta (cellentani)
- 2-6 baby zucchini
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- chili flakes (as much or as little as you want)
- Boil water. Season it with salt. Add the pasta.
- When the pasta (about is almost cooked, add the thinly sliced zucchini to the water and finish cooking.
- Meanwhile brown the whole garlic clove and chili flakes in the olive oil. Discard the garlic.
- Drain the pasta and the zucchini and season with the chili garlic oil.
- Serve warm.