Today I will share a delicious pork tenderloin recipe. It is easy to make that you can whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner, but impressive enough to serve your guests.
Pancetta wrapped pork tenderloin with leeks
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 6-8 thinly sliced pancetta slices
- 2 leeks
- Olive oil
- White wine
- In a pan, saute the thinly sliced leeks in a drizzle of warm olive oil. Salt and let cook until they are well caramelized adding a bit of white wine if needed (it will take 15-20 minutes).
- Meanwhile, salt and pepper the pork loin and wrap it in the pancetta.
- When the leeks are well cooked, make room for the tenderloin in the pan by pushing the leeks to the side and sear the tenderloin.
- Add half a glass of the white wine and let it evaporate. Then cover and keep cooking for 15-20 minutes turning the tenderloin every 5 minutes or so for even cooking. Add more wine (or a bit of broth) as needed to avoid scorching.
- Uncover for the last few minutes of cooking to make let the liquids evaporate.
- Serve hot.