Skip to content
- 125 g (4.5 oz) butter sour cream
- 1 cup plain flour
- 4 eggs
- 125 ml (4.2 fl oz) milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 125 ml (4.2 fl oz) water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon (20 g) butter
- 125g (4.5 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- pinch of salt
- For the batter, place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place into a jug and set aside for 2 hours.
- For the filling, place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- In a pan, melt a pea of butter, add 2 tablespoons of batter and cook until top is set and underside is brown then turn on to a plate.
- Cook all the mixture, stacking, blintzes, brown side up. Serves about 18.
- Put 3 tablespoons of filling on the brown side of each blintz and roll.
- In a pan, melt some of the butter and cook blintzes, four at a time, until golden on both sides.
- Add more butter as needed and keep cooked blintzes warm.
- Serve hot topped with sour cream or fruits