Skip to content
Pineapple Cottage Cheese on Melon
- 230 g (8.10 oz) can pineapple crush
- 1 teaspoon rum liqueur
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 large rockmelon, chilled lettuce leaves (optional)
- Mix the rum liqueur and pineapple crush in a bowl.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes, then fold in cottage cheese and mix.
- Peel and core then slice the rockmelon into 1 cm (1/2 inches)
- Place the melon slice and lettuce leaf on individual plates, top with a scoop of cottage cheese mixture and chill for 30 minutes.