Fruit is always a popular dessert, and it can be even better when there is a delicious dip to enhance the fruit. The follow Fruit Dip recipe is great for any type of fruit and is ready in a jiffy. Mix up the dip, add a tray of sliced fruit, and you are ready to go!
- 230g (8.10 oz) of cream cheese
- 200g (7 oz) marshmallow creme
- 90g (3.17 oz) of confectioners sugar
- 1ml (.03 fl oz) of lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, marshmallow crme, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Blend with an electric mixer until ingredients are smooth.
- Chill if desired.
- Serve with sliced strawberries, apples, pears, and whatever other fruit you have on hand.