Peaches and Ice Cream
- vanilla ice cream
- 825g (29.10 oz) can peach halves in syrup
- 6 plain sweet biscuits (crumbled)
- 2 teaspoons cointreau
- Chocolate Sauce
- Ditch the peaches and reserve syrup.
- Slice the peaches into half and from the base of each peach, slice a small piece and set aside.
- Place the peach halves on a flat dish and chill.
- Rinse 6 small fluted moulds, add the ice cream and freeze.
- Place the reserved syrup in a pan and cook to reduce to 1/2 cup (125 ml), remove from heat.
- Stir in the Cointreau.
- Stir in the crumbled biscuits in the syrup and allow to soak and cool.
- Use the spoon to place the mixture into the cavity of each peach half.
- Unmould ice cream on to each peach, top with peach slice, sprinkle with chocolate sauce or whipped cream and serve.