Banana Pudding Bundt Style
For something fun, tasty and fruity, try this recipe that boasts a delicious banana flavor. It’s relatively simple to make and makes a great family dessert or your contribution to a pot luck dinner.
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 1 package of instant banana pudding mix, 85g (3 oz)
- 4 large eggs
- 250ml (8.5 fl oz) of water
- 60ml (.9 oz) of vegetable oil
- 200g (7 oz) of mashed banana
- 500g (17.5 oz) of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 120g (4.2 oz) finely chopped walnuts (Optional)
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees C.
- Prepare a bundt pan by greasing and flouring it.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix, water, banana, eggs, and vegetable oil.
- Use an electric mixer and mix for 2 minutes. Pour into the bundt pan. Bake 50 – 55 minutes or until the cake tests as done.
- Remove cake from the oven and cool for 15 minutes on a wire rack. Then remove the cake from the pan and let it keep cooling on the rack.
- Combine the milk, vanilla, and powdered sugar in a medium size bowl.
- Beat together until the mixture is smooth.
- Drip the glaze over a cooled cake.
- If you have decided to use the chopped walnuts, now is the time to sprinkle them over the cake.