Skip to content
- 185 ml (6.25 fl oz) evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- good pinch of salt
- 65 ml (2.2 fl oz) lemon juice
- grated rind of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- Adjust the refrigerator-freezer to coldest setting.
- Place the milk into an ice tray and freeze until an icy mush.
- Beat egg in a bowl then add sugar, salt and corn syrup then mix.
- Using a spoon place the icy milk into a bowl and whip into stiff peaks, add the egg mixture, lemon rind and juice.
- Fold in coconut to blend, pour into an ice tray and freeze until firm.
- When firm, adjust the refrigerator-freezer to normal setting.