Chocolate Molten Lava Cake recipe. One of the best chocolate cakes! In this video I share with you my hack/trick for getting an always liquid center.
Previous video: 12 Layer Chocolate Cake:
SUBSCRIBE to my channel here:
Chocolate Lava Cake:
– 3 Eggs + 3 additional Egg Yolks
– 120 gr White Sugar ( 1/2 cup)
– 150 gr unsweetened Dark Chocolate, 70-75 % Cocoa ( 5.5 ounces)
– 100 gr Butter ( 1 stick )
– 40 gr Flour ( 5 tbsp)
– 25 gr Cocoa Powder ( 3 1/2 tbsp)
– Pinch of Salt
If you are using the hack method, do NOT use chocolate chips ( chocolate chips retain their shape and won’t melt ). You want to use actual “big” pieces of chocolate like I showed in the video.
Every oven is different so your molten lava cake may need 1 or 2 min more in the oven. Bake one off as a test and adjust the timing.
Enjoy! And Happy Valentine’s loves!
If you read up until here comment below “CHOCOLATE IS MY BAE”