2 tsp rose syrup
2 tsp sabja seeds
1 cup vermicelli
1/2 ltr milk
1 scoops ice-cream
1. Boil the milk and keep stirring to avoid the milk sticking to the bottom.
2. Once the milk comes to a boil, add the sugar.
3. Let the milk boil for about 3-4 minutes.
4. Get the milk off the flame. Let it cool down completely and then refrigerate it for a couple of hours.
5. Once the milk is chilled, add the rose syrup to it and give it a stir.
6.In a glass, add the sabja followed by the vermicelli. Then add the strawberry jelly and the milk.
7.Add the scoop of strawberry ice-cream to the falooda and garnish it with almond and pistachio flakes.
8.The delicious falooda is ready to be served.