Better Than Sex Cake
For a bit of humor as well as tastiness, try this next recipe. While not everyone will agree with the name of this cake, it promises to provide a bit a heaven to your palate. It has actually been around for years, but it seems that some generations may have missed out on it. People will be badgering you for this recipe once they taste it.
- 500g (17.5 oz) package of yellow cake mix
- 400g (14 oz) of crushed pineapple with juice
- 3 Bananas, sliced
- 100g (3.5 oz) of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 500g (17.5 oz) of frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 300g (10.5 oz) of flaked coconut
- 500g (17.5 oz) walnuts, chopped
- 120g (4.2 oz) of white sugar
- Following the directions on the package, bake the yellow cake mix for one cake pan.
- While the cake is baking, combine the un-drained crushed pineapple with white sugar.
- Cook for 5 minutes using medium heat. Then set aside to cool.
- Use the package directions to mix the instant vanilla pudding.
- When the cake has cooled, spread the now cool pineapple and sugar mixture over the top.
- Follow this with the vanilla pudding, the sliced bananas next, and ending with whipped topping.
- Take the flaked coconut and chopped walnuts over the top of the cake (optional)
- Chill the cake for at least 1 hour before serving.
- This recipe makes 24 delicious servings.