This Pepper Chicken recipe is a mix of European and Indian style. With lots of green vegetable, it is regarded as one of the healthy too. This dish can be served as side dish along with main course.
This recipe can be made with gravy or without gravy.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 500 gms Chicken
- 1 Bell Pepper finely chopped
- 1 Capsicum finely chopped
- 1 Red Capsicum finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon of Garlic Paste
- 2 tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Black Pepper
- 2 pieces of chopped boiled Tomatoes
- 2 teaspoon of Tomato Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon of Red Wine
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 tablespoon of Sunflower Oil
1. In a bowl mix marinate the chicken for 6-7 minutes with salt to taste, black pepper, lemon juice and Garlic Paste.
2. Fry the chicken in a frying pan with Sunflower Oil. After the chicken gets fried add 3-4 cups of water and wait until the chicken gets fully boiled.
3. Now add Red Wine, Bell Peppers, Red and Green Capsicum. Then add tomatoes and salt to taste.
4. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes. After mixing it well add Tomato ketchup from the top.
5. Serve Hot with Basmati Rice.